2022 FALL MALAWI CAMPAIGN
DATES: AUGUST 1st - 14th 2022
OUR FIVE MAIN OBJECTIVES
1. Coordinate with a missionary or national pastor to host a scripture distribution campaign.
2. Bring a team of 18-24 people from Baptist Churches in the US and Canada to the city that is hosting the campaign. There we will distribute tens of thousands of customized John and Romans along with an invitation to attend an evangelistic meeting at a neutral location.
3. Encourage the hosting Church and missionaries or pastors by working alongside them distributing the Word of God daily.
4. Help establish a new local church or strengthen the existing one. The national pastor or missionary often reaps the benefits of hundreds of individual contacts he can follow up on after the campaign is over.
5. Help the campaign team members to have a renewed vision for missions and for reaching the lost in their own communities.